11.11.2008

{25 weeks}

Note: Anyone else noticing how the kid in the picture keeps getting bigger but her belly doesn't??? Not very realistic. It's depressing...I'm tempted to stop using these beautiful purple-hued graphics.

Baby: 13.5 inches and a pound and a half. Big Stuff! Starting to get some baby fat that will help smooth out his current wrinkled look (though, again I note the disrepancy of the below picture because that baby looks nice and cute - no wrinkles). More hair is growing, and now it has a more distinguishable color and texture. Skin looks pink as capillaries are forming underneath it.

Mama: We've introduced a new name possibility into the mix and I'm excited to think we may be close to making a final decision! Nursery decorating will be in full swing next week so I'm very excited about that (probably much more so than Matt). Weight gain is around 14-15 pounds, though it feels like 50. I was never the epitome of grace but I'm really starting to feel awkward these days. I'm hungry a LOT, but trying to eat a little better quality stuff. Overall though, no major complaints! Our baby boy is quite active on most days, which is awesome to feel (supposedly this is the most active times since they still have plenty of room to do flips and whatnot in there). He seemed to really enjoy the Carolina game on Saturday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment