11.22.2008

digi layout {i create}

The free Jessica Sprague class is almost over. Today she offered a tutorial on how to create a digital layout using templates in Photoshop. So, basically she made this layout. I just followed her instructions on how to drop everything into place. It was a very helpful video for me, as I have little knowledge of Photoshop and no knowledge of digital scrapbooking. Though it's not why I took the class, I still played along and enjoyed throwing together this little page. Without a lot, I learned a lot in a short period of time!


2 comments:

  1. That turned out just great You are a quick study my girl : ) I really like it. I have almost zero time to do amy of the class. The las two weeks have not gone as planned around here. I am so glad t hat youy were able to do some of the stuff. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the LO....took the class also......what fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete