11.19.2008

{26 weeks}

Baby: He weighs almost 2 pounds and is 14" long. His eyes are beginning to open though they don't have much to look at right now. Brain activity is increasing and he can not just hear noises, but react to them. Plus, his hearing is improved so he's picking up on more of the sounds in my world. In fact, all senses are in tact and functioning at this point.

Mama: Look...I found a new diagram chick that actually LOOKS pregnant :) I'm excited that we've settled on a name and Matt is working on the nursery this week - Yay!! I'm still having the same typical pregnancy bothers - heartburn and trouble sleeping. I've had daily headaches off and on the last several days, which has been quite annoying. My belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger (which I guess is a good thing)!




No comments:

Post a Comment