11.12.2008

photos {baby stuff}

I know it's strange, but I've been taking pictures of our baby purchases to include the pregnancy album I'm doing. I thought I'd share some recent ones.

I've seen a lot of Gamecock baby stuff and I'm sure we'll end up with our share of it. But while in Charleston, a store had all the components - onesie, hat, and booties - so I couldn't resist. A bit frivilous and unnecessary, but what a great photo op!


Also while in Charleston, I just happed upon this in a scrapbook store. I have NEVER seen this before and couldn't believe how lucky I was to find it (this was the last one). Of course Grandma Sharon was sweet enough to buy it for her unborn grandson. And speaking of great photo ops, this thing even comes with a mini version to include on the scrapbook page.

This is what happens when I go to Old Navy to exchange some jeans for Spencer. Bad news. I love the little owl. I had to get it. Not only do the colors match the nursery, but the owl was my sorority symbol. I may not be having a legacy, but at least I can keep a little bit of Chi Omega around!

The amount of research that went into my diaper bag purchase is ridiculous. I am such a bag lover, I wanted it to be "perfect" though I'm sure that's impossible. I found several I liked with hefty price tags, but finally decided on these two by Skip Hop. I love the striped pattern. It's very "me" without being girly. The bigger one should be large enough to hold the essentials without being a piece of luggage!





No comments:

Post a Comment