8.07.2009

free-for-all friday {8.7}

Both of my brothers-in-law have July birthdays.

So...Happy Belated Birthdays to these two fellas:






This is just a cute doodle from the blog, homegrown hospitality, which i find fun :)




142 days to Christmas - seriously, I can't even think about it.

above doodle, also from homegrown hospitality



Kevin & Amanda
Super cute **free** fonts here. They make handwriting fonts from other folk's writing, and she also designs fonts specifically for scrapbooking (though, of course, they could be used for anything). I'm definitely snatching up a bunch of these!








recently we've watched two kids movies - Kung Fu Panda and Horton Hears a Who. I expected to like Kung Fu Panda better, but the Dr Suess movie was actually my favorite of the two. However, they were both cute & funny and I'd recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment