8.05.2009

whatever wednesday {elsie + red velvet art}

OK, I know I'm the one that came up with "Wordy Wednesday" but I wasn't enjoying it...and well, isn't that the point??? So, *whatever*. Today I'm posting about Elsie Flannigan and Red Velvet Art.

I fell in love with Elsie's fun scrapbooking work several years ago. She was all over 2Peas and then published a super cool book. Even though her unique style is totally different than mine, I am still inspired by her. She doesn't do much with scrapbooking anymore, but is part of a group of crafters called Red Velvet Art. There is a website store and now a real store front somewhere far, far from here. Below are links to her blog, the RVA blog, the RVA store and some super cute things there that I love :) Basically just "eye candy".



Red Velvet Art's Blog

Red Velvet Art Shop


i was a chi omega before owls were cool....

Inspiration Journal Set
you really need to follow the link to *get* this, but i think it looks like F-U-N...like i have time for junk like this :)

I wish this wasn't so girly or I'd grab one up for coleman in a heartbeat :)


Good Thing Print

would love to get one of these. supposedly they fit nicely on the back of an iphone :)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete