8.23.2009

{weekend savings}

I hit several stores over the weekend: Wal-Mart, Walgreen's, Food Lion, CVS and Bi-Lo (fun, right?).

Overall, I saved exactly 50% with sales + coupons + rebates. Lowest percentage was at Wal-Mart (which I think is misleading because their prices are so much lower). Highest percentage was at Walgreen's at 68%.

Deals worth noting:
$1.00 desserts @ Wal-Mart (these were a big hit, too)
Dr. Shoal's inserts for about $4 each
$0.79 wipes (Huggies 64 count)
Softsoap body wash that actually made me $2.00
Coke 2liters for $0.69 at Food Lion (grand opening special)...I bought 8!
Free hand soap and foil
16 cent jars of baby food
12 cent wipes (40ct)
$1.00 General Mills cereal @ Bi-Lo
19 cent bread @ Bi-Lo
50 cent 4pk yogurt
$3.99 frozen lasagna (regularly $8)
99 cents Wet Ones
$2 Purex 2-in-1 (regularly $9)

No comments:

Post a Comment