8.19.2009

winning wednesday {8.19}

I went by Rite Aid on my lunch hour...

Though I didn't buy anything today that has an immediate SCR on it, I did buy things for two larger month-long SCRs. I purchased Motrin and Tylenol Sinus (both on sale + coupon), which go towards the J&J SCR I'm working on. I should reach it after buying Tylenol that has an additional SCR next week. I purchased another pack of Duracell (sale + 2 coupons) that should bring me to the requirements for that SCR.
I got a decent deal on Rolaids (in-ad coupon), and got two items 50% from their summer clearance - one is an upcoming birthday gift and one will be a stocking stuff for Spencer.

Summary:
Full Retail = $41.24
@ Sale Price = $29.44
Coupons = $11.75
Savings = $23.55 (57%)
savings doesn't include the SCRs, so it's really much better than that

No comments:

Post a Comment