8.26.2009

thrifty tuesday {8.25}

yesterday, i went to walgreen's on my lunch hour...made out pretty good. i only paid $1.87 cash, out of pocket. I used $11 in RR, plus a $5 off $25 coupon. I still have $4 RR from last week leftover and I earned another $10 RR. hope next week's sales are good!

Sudafed = sale @ $4.99 + $2.00 coupon
Tylenol Allergy = sale @ 4.99 + $1.00 coupon
$5RR earned for purchasing two items above (comes to $1 each)

2 bottles of Listerine Cool Agent = sale @ $4.00 each + bogo coupon + $1.00 peelie (got lucky!)
$3RR earned (do the math...that's free)

So far I had a coupon for each item purchased. Walgreen's is finicky, so in order to use my RRs from last week, I needed "filler items". I got a Baby Einstein bath book that I found on clearance (which I will set aside for Christmas), some white envelopes that I needed and a set of Goody's Ouchless hair elastics. The latter was on sale for $2.99 and earned me an additional $2 RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment