8.01.2006

I Survived Murder Central - Survivor Challenge

This is a pretty silly layout that I did for my work album. The challenge was to use some form of the word "survive". After going through pretty much all of my photos and coming up blank, I was totally stumped. As a last resort, I flipped through some old work pictures and found where I had photographed the hotel map on the back of the door to illustrate the concept of my always having to stay in "murder central". So...this layout was born.

I had some of this "flame" paper leftover from Spencer's Raingutter Regatta boat for Cub Scouts and it looked scary to me, so that's how I decided on the obnoxious colors . It's a pretty hidious layout but at least this silly story is now immortalized.

Supplies

Patterned paper: “Black & Orange Flame”, Harley Davidson, EK Success

Chipboard letter: “Philadelphia”, Making Memories

Orange punch out letters: “Halloween Alphabet”, Outdoors and More

Epoxy letter stickers: Miss Elizabeth’s

Ink Pad: “Jet Black”, Staz On

Journaling font: 2Peas Tasklist

Acrylic Paint: “English Marmalade”, Accent

No comments:

Post a Comment