8.30.2006

Scrap Studio - 1

So, we've been in our house 8 months now - actually today is the 8th month anniversary...shall we celebrate?? I figure it's time to share my scrapbooking room. I really love it and enjoy the layout. But it's not painted and I can't stand white walls! It will be a pain to paint since it's so full, but I hope we get around to it soon.... I have a TON of pictures to post, so bear with me.

This is the view of the room as you enter the door (which is at an angle...kind of hard to explain).


I created the island by placing 2 of these cabinets back-to-back. They are open-backed as well, so it optimizes the storage space inside. This is my main work area and my basics are usually sitting out, as you can see in the photo (trimmer, adhesive, scissors, notepad).

I really love the island. I had the same furniture in our old house but we had it set up differently. All the cabinets are counterheight, which is perfect for me, as I prefer to stand while scrapping. By standing at this island, I can see the computer and the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment