8.30.2006

Scrap Studio - 10


These are the paper organizers by Cropper Hopper. In my old house I used the wire cubes from Target for paper storage. When we moved, I bought these and these are SO MUCH BETTER. I love them.


I only have 3 but so far, it's been enough. The first is all cardstock (sorted by color, but not labeled by color) - this is the only one that's almost full. The next one is patterned paper by theme (labeled). The last one is patterned paper by color (labeled).

Did I mention that I really like this way of organizing paper??? LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. These photos of your room are great!! I love the island! Everything looks great and so clean and tidy! :D Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have these for my paper too. Except I have 10 and they are stuffed full. I have them on the cropper hopper rolling cart, five per shelf. LOVE IT!! It was sorta expensive but worth every penny. :)

    ReplyDelete