8.30.2006

Scrap Studio - 5

Beside the western shelf is the double-door closet. This is a photo of it WIDE OPEN. I am embarrased to show this!!!

The top shelf is totally full of completed 12x12 albums. I have NO idea what I'm going to do when I run out of space up there...which is going to happen soon.

Left side of closet: some plastic containers holding BowMaster, paper making supplies and garden flags (all appropriately labeled). I also keep empty Target and Michael's bags over here to use as trash bags.

Slightly more to the right: the file cabinet contains...yup, files. Boring. On top of it sits two plastic containers - one with old greeting cards (I'm a packrat) and one with stationary (for those rare times when I actually write a letter!). The basket contains full spools of ribbon.

To the right are 6 "blocks" created using the wire cubes from Target. These hold a little bit of everything: books, CDs, fabric, Spencer's school stuff, cards I've made waiting for that special occasion, Glue Dots, envelopes, brown paper bags, etc, etc, etc. The top left "cube" has sections and holds 12x12 bags of themed items...these are for themes that I have a LOT of stuff for or have an album going and want to keep all the supplies together - dog, school, house, horse, Christmas.

On the wire cubes are two bulletin boards that I made out of denim and suede lacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment