8.23.2006

Layouts - House Album

As soon as we started building our house last summer, I started an 8"x8" house album to track the progress. I took pictures every week and did a pretty good job of keeping the book up-to-date until we moved out of our old house in December. Now that we are in the decorating stages, I am trying to get the book updated with that sort of stuff. So, after working the last few days, the album is caught up again, and finally has a title page.

I have not scrapped every room in the house yet, but I am waiting until the room is resembling "done" before doing so. So, I've done the entire downstairs where we've painted and made a small attempt to decorate, etc. We still have a long way to go, but that's the fun of it...a work in progress.

As you can see, I've tried to keep the album very simple so that it's not a huge "task" to keep it caught up. During the construction, I labeled each week with a number stamp (Jersey, MM) so now I'm using those on each page as well, but letters instead.


5 comments:

  1. Love 'em all Hols!!!
    My fave is the first one!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful!! You did an awesome job with the album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and fabulous house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly, your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful house!! The album's turning out great!!

    ReplyDelete