8.14.2006

More blog questions...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On a beach or lake

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? jeans and a “stretch tee” from Gap

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Carrie Underwood, I think. Now that I have an iPod, I just download songs that I like and don’t buy as many CDs.

5. Where's your favorite place to be? home

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? work (ok, I know it could be worse…)

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Back.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind – yes; Body – not so much

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 5:00 a.m.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? I didn’t know I was supposed to actually like kitchen appliances…

11. What makes you really angry? oh, I could write a book… people that drive too slow in the left lane LOL. Seriously though…lying – that’d be my worst.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I’d take any – would love to just be more musical – but if I could pick, I’d probably say the drums…wouldn’t that be FUN? Or maybe the guitar.

13. Favorite color? brown

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV (but more specifically a truck – 2006 F150 King Ranch…brown, of course)

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yes

16. Favorite children's book? Where the Wild Things Are; All Judy Blume books

17. What is your favorite season? Summer

18. What is your least favorite household chore? I don’t like ANY of them! Vacuuming is probably my least favorite b/c I hate the noise.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? to either create more hours in a day, or stop time so I could get more accomplished

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? no way.

21. Can you juggle? nope.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Probably my dad’s parents b/c they both died when I was relatively young. It would have been nice to have had more of a relationship with them.

23. What's your favorite day? Saturday.

24. What's in the trunk of your car? Not much right now. A Lowe’s Vendor vest…gosh, that might actually be it.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? hamburger!

No comments:

Post a Comment