8.27.2006

Movie - Failure to Launch

Last night Matt went to Blockbuster (alone!!!) to pick out a movie for us. I begged him to take ME into consideration while choosing. When he got home, he first showed me Underground II. UGH???? Luckily, he was hiding Failure to Launch behind his back!!! So, we watched it this morning and I really liked it. It had some really funny parts and I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good romantic comedy. And despite how weird he might be in real life, I still think Matthew McConaghey is an absolute cutie! And if you're wondering...Matt watched the other yucky movie on his own so I can't comment! (The autumn layout was completed while he was watching that).

2 comments:

  1. I really loved that movie! And personally I think Matty is a HOTTIE! Like the hottest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved that movie too!! Lots of great humor!! Yes, Matthew is a cutie! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete