8.30.2006

Layout - Raffikki


Here's my layout for today. It's also based on a sketch and will go into my "Book of Me". If you're bored, here's the journaling:


"While I was in high school, I just adored watching Disney movies such as The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Aladdin. My friend Tabitha and I would waste away evenings or weekends with this as our entertainment – don’t worry, we had healthy social lives too! But, I watched them so much, that I had most of the lines - and definitely the songs – all memorized.

My favorite character in The Lion King was always Raffikki. I don’t know what it was about him – especially since he doesn’t even speak in the movie! In college, my 2 roommates, (Jamie & Meg) and I decided to take a summer trip to Disney World in Florida. I was very excited about the trip, of course!

But I admit - I was most excited about going to The Animal Kingdom and having my picture taken with Raffikki! Though, as an adult, I don’t watch these movies as frequently, I do still love them – and I definitely still love Raffikki."


Supplies:
Patterned paper - not sure
blue twill
Letter stamps - Provo Craft
Font: The Blue Cabin
"Midnight Blue" acrylic paint - Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment