4.19.2007

Book - Miracle on the 17th Green

I know nothing about golf, don't really like golf, and wasn't planning on reading this particular James Patterson book despite my obvious devotion to him. However, when browsing the library shelves, I ran into a copy of Miracle on the 17th Green. It was small and looked like an easy read so I scanned the back of it. It sounded like it might be a neat little story despite the golf topic, so I gave it a whirl. I was right in all assumptions.

It was a quick and easy read (seriously, I read it in 2 days). It's a heart-warming story and is written with a nice touch of wit. If you like golf, I'm sure that would make the book even more enjoyable. It would probably make a nice little gift for a golfer that likes to read, or a reader that likes to golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment