4.26.2007

The First Step!

I'm very excited!! I am planning to host a charity crop for the autism foundation that I help with (Dalton Help Foundation). The first thing I needed to tackle, and was a bit concerned about, was finding a place that would accomodate a crowd of scrappers and not charge us. I'm super pumped to report that my sister was able to get us the gym of her church. It's perfect!!

You'll probably be hearing a lot more about this crop as things get rolling with my plans. It looks like we'll most likely hold the event in August so I have about 3 months to plan. It seems like plenty of time but I know it will fly by!

Also, I've agreed to take over their website for them. I have no experience with this and Strait's coming over tonight to show me the software. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment