4.16.2007

More silly questions

Name: Holly
Birthday: July 11
Birthplace: Shelby, NC
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde (thanks to my trusty hairdresser Kristy)
Height: 5’2”
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
The Shoes You Wore Today: Knee-high black boots
Your Weakness: Lack of Patience
Your Fears: Someone really close to me dying
Your Perfect Pizza: Bacon
Thoughts First Waking Up: NO! Not yet!!
Favorite candy: Chocolate
Do you Sing: Oh, I sing…no one wants to hear it, but I sing!
Are you a Health Freak: That’s funny. No way.
Do you play an Instrument: I wish I did, but nope.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I’d love to make a living doing something creative – maybe related to scrapbooking, maybe not. Might be cool to be a professional organizer too.
What country would you most like to Visit: Italy.
Do you prefer diamonds or pearls: Pearls.
Your favorite actress: Hmmm…Julia Roberts? Or Ashley Judd.
Your favorite actor: Matthew McConaghey (love to hear him talk).
Your hero: Wow, deep one. I have no idea…
Favorite music band: Right now I’m really loving Fall Out Boy, but than can easily change. I still love Maroon 5 and Rascal Flatts. If it doesn’t have to be a band then that opens up a world of other possibilities.
Favorite movie: Annie
Do you play a sport: Nope, I’m too lazy for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment