4.09.2007

Goal Progress

I did not do so well with my scrapbooking goal in March. Actually, I stunk! As a reminder, my goal is to do at least one layout for 5 different scrapbooks during the month.

I barely scrapped at all. I added pictures to the 3 calendar pages that I shared here. But that wasn't even really scrapping. The only worthwhile thing I did was that I managed to get started on the 6x6 pages for Spencer's class (I'm doing about 19 small scrapbooks - one for each kid in his class). The pages are SUPER simple. Basically I just print the information on the computer 19 times, add that with a photo and strip of patterned paper. I might add some stickers later on or something. In general, keeping it very simple!

So, definitely didn't do well in March. I hope April is better - though it's a busy month so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment