10.26.2009

frugal friday {10.23}

i went by food lion on friday. they are back on my "must go" list because they re-released some printable store coupons on baby items, which makes for super cheap baby food (and often a good deal on diapers and formula).

I did OK, but not great. I saved 35% (paid $84.02; would've been $128.57 without sales + coupons). The main thing keeping that percentage low was that I bought two cans of baby formula. I paid more than I should've (about $20.50 ea) because they wouldn't take my catalina BOGO coupon from another store (even though they've done it in the past).

Got a good deal on all three brands of baby food. For Gerber and Beech Nut, I stacked manu and store coupons. Earth's Best was BOGO (which I've never seen happen)!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment