10.21.2009

wow wednesday {10.21}

you may have noticed (if you have nothing better to do) that i haven't really been "loving" the drugstores lately. however, i just kicked a$$ at rite aid.

what i bought: two packs of Purex 3-in-1, two 4-packs of GE Reveal light bulbs, 4-pack of nightlight sized bulbs, 24ct Zantac.

Out of pocket cost was $5.36 after tax and I will get $8.99 back in SCR :) yippee!!!

If you're bored...here's how I did it:
-- Purex was BOGO ($8.99 regular price). I purchased two and used two $4.00 off manufacturer coupons, plus one $2.00 off Rite Aid coupon (printable from their website after watching a promotional video). I made $1.01!
-- Zantac was $8.99 with an $8.99 SCR...so free on it's own, but I had a $5.00 coupon so I made $5!
-- GE bulbs were BOGO ($5.29 regular price). I purchased two and used two $1.00 off manufacturer coupons, plus one $0.40 off Rite Aid coupon (also video printable). (Paid $1.45 per pack)
-- Nighlight bulbs were full price @ $2.49 (need for burnt out halloween lights, if you're wondering why I wouldn't try to get them on sale...but they ended up being free b/c of the other money makers).
- On top of all that, I used a $5 off $25 coupon.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment