10.06.2011

31 days: brightening my day


it's been a tough couple of weeks at work. super busy. few breaks - physical or mental or emotional.



sometimes (or alway), when things get tough...you have to take matters into your own hands.

so earlier this week, i grabbed these two recent photos off my iphone and printed them.

on crappy office paper. and stuck them to my office wall. with tape. no frame. no frills.

and you know what? they make me smile and breathe a little easier every time i look at them.




*****************************************************************
this post is part of  a thirty-one day series.
my goal is to get my story telling groove back.
photos + words = chronicles

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment