10.24.2011

31 days: coleman's summer portrait



one of the things i love about the in-home daycare that coleman attends is that she goes above and beyond. sometimes it's the little things, ya know? and one of those little things is the fact that she tries to get someone to take the kids' portraits once or twice a year. love that.

this is coleman's portrait from early summer (pre-haircut). he has such a sweet look on his face, dontcha think??? love that he is wearing a hat (a current obsession). love that he is wearing a nautica polo shirt just like his daddy. and of course, love that he has the ball and bat. (fyi - i did not know the ball/bat were going to be in the photo so no one can accuse me of intentionally matching his outfit to them!!!)


*****************************************************************
this post is part of  a thirty-one day series.
my goal is to get my story telling groove back.
photos + words = chronicles

*****************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Holly! He is SO big! Can't believe how time flies! I have been so crazy busy that I've had no time to do anything! I actually put catching up on your blog on my to-do list for this weekend! I'm thinking its the ONLY way that I'll get any "ME" time! So sad! Look forward to seeing what you've been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete