6.18.2006

Bathroom

This is our 1/2 bathroom downstairs. I painted this room myself and it was quite an ordeal. I started with a bright cobalt blue and was planning on a faux texture technique. To make a long story short... it was a disaster and I ended up starting from scratch with this color. The good news is that after many, many hours of work and about $100 in supplies...I like how the bathroom looks!

This room is done in a South Carolina theme. The palmetto tree and crescent moon motif is on our state flag. The black mirror holds a tea light candle. The candle on the back of the toilet smells SO good!















The pedestal sink and mirror came with the house. We purchased this hand towel at our state capital's gift shop.


















This is my favorite part of the bathroom. When we visited our state capital back in March, I took a ton of pictures. I printed my favorites and framed them for this photo collage.






1 comment: