6.06.2006

June Challenge - Scrappin' Fun

The challenge was to get back to the basics of scrapping. We were allowed to use patterned paper & cardstock. Nothing could be computer-generated. No store bought accents or embellishments allowed. Chalks, inks, pens, pencils, stamps and stencils were OK.

So, here is what I came up with. It was actually a LOT of fun. I also tried my hand at doodling for the first time on a layout. I had to keep it simple though. I didn't want to get too girly since this is a very boyish layout!


















Supplies:
Patterned Paper: “Boys to Men”, Bo Bunny Press
Alphabet foam stamps: “Jersey”, Making Memories
Pens: “Antique Burgundy” and “Denim”, Zig Writer; “Colonial Green”, Highsmith
Acrylic paint: “Midnight Blue” and “Leaf Green”, Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment