6.16.2006

Den
















I have been promising pictures of the new house in more detail and have been very slack...so here are some more. One reason it's taken so long is because I've tried several times and the pictures either come out blurry or the colors are all messed up. I'm giving up and posting what I've got!

Here is the den. The main living portion of our house is very open (the den, breakfast nook and kitchen), which I love! The den is sunken so you have to take 2 steps down, which I also like.


The walls of this room are painted "Latte" which kind of a khaki brown. The furniture in this room is all stuff we already had. The only new things are the three wood-framed pictures on the walls. I really don't feel like these photos do this room justice. But, oh well!

(As you can see, Rio felt it was necessary to be included in each picture).

2 comments:

  1. Holly, Ya'll have such a nice and beautiful home! It just makes me giddy inside thinking about it! I love all your colors -- I think our kitchen will also have darker wood cabinets and I love the stainless steel appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a wippet or a grey hound? Your hose looks great!! I love all the colors.
    Robs

    ReplyDelete