6.14.2006

Lots of Coordinating Cards

Sunday, when I created the "Come See Me" layout, I created 8 cards with the leftover supplies. I LOVE these patterned papers so it was kind of fun to be able to get so much out of them. One of them is for my husband for Father's Day but the rest are just extras to have on hand. I have a pretty decent size stash now.

The basic supplies on all the cards are Color Me Silly paper by Basic Grey ("Giggles" is the frog and "Spirit" is the stripe). I used "Jet Black" Staz On ink on almost every card. The sentiment rub-ons are Miss Elizabeth's from the Dollar Tree. I used a transparency on a few with some stamps (Hero Arts makes the stitch and alphabet stamps; I bought the "hi" stamp for $1 at Michael's). Clear tag is Jest Charming. Sentiment Eyelet is Making Memories. Then some miscellaneous stuff like the fibers and red brads.











2 comments:

  1. Those are Great Holly!! Great use of your leftovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these little froggy cards! so nice and colorful!

    ReplyDelete