6.22.2006

Blog Challenge

This was a Blog Challenge at Scrappin' Fun:

1. FIRST NAME? Holly

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not my first name. My middle name is Lee which is the same as my two older sisters. I've never met anyone else whose family gave all the siblings the same middle name.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmmm....I do not remember. I guess that's a good thing.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time, I do. But if I get in a hurry, it's chicken scratch.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? None of my own, but I have a 7 year old stepson

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Gosh, I hope so!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, not really.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? YES! I am incredibly sarcastic.

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Let me check... yup, still there.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!

What happened to #12???

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. Emotionally? Most of the time.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate!

16. SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2

17. RED OR PINK? PINK :)

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have to just pick one??? Right now, probably my weight.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now, my dad...seems like I don't see or talk to him as much as I used to.

20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July 11 - Shelby, NC

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants are a Tannish brown (dark khaki) and shoes are two shades of brown (camel and chocolate).

22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I'm currently eating lunch - chicken salad sandwich with a side of fruit.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Boring office noises... people talking, phones ringing, keyboard clicking...there are also some construction noises across the street.

24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Sienna

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon Spice or Eucalyptus

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? A guy named Rob at work.

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? The firmness of their handshake.

28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?. I don't know. I'm kind of creative, but not sure if it's a "special talent". I'm a pretty good analyst (my job). I am great at organizing...

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Favorite beer is Corona Light; Favorite Cocktail is Cosmopolitan; Favorite hot drink is a spiced tea of some sort; Favorite soft drink is Vanilla Coke (which is incredibly hard to find now). Favorite *special* drink is Blenheim Ginger Ale. I love drinks :)

30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football (more specifically - USC Gamecocks College Football)

31. HAIR COLOR? Blonde. Naturally I'm a bit darker but I have it highlighted to keep it light since I don't get to play out in the sun all day like I did when I was younger!

32. EYE COLOR? Blue

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. I'm blind as a bat!

34. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican - cheese enchilada, beef hard taco and a side of rice (with cheese dip as an appetizer)

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? I like both, but I'd go with happy ending because I love romantic comedies (and it RUINS a good, romantic movie if there is not a happy ending).

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hide and Seek (Robert Di Nero and Dakota Fanning)

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, DEFINITELY. I hate cold.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Can't I have both???

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry Shortcake

41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? London Bridges by James Patterson

42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Doodles. It's solid blue and I tend to doodle on it if I get stuck on hold or something while on the phone.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Music. (good music.)

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither, but if I had to pick, I'd take the Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME San Francisco, CA

46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Assuming they don't have to be alive: Ronald Reagan and Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment