6.29.2006

Just some random stuff...

Last week I watched a cute movie on HBO. First Daughter with Katie Holmes, Michael Keaton and Marc Blucas. I'd highly recommend for a good romantic flick. Despite her poor taste in men, I have a soft spot for Katie Holmes from my Dawson's Creek days. I also really like Marc Blucas from playing Riley on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I'm sad to report that Gregg Marshall, basketball coach for my alma mater, Winthrop University has resigned! He'll be starting the next school year with College of Charleston. Sounds like a good move for him and his family but it stinks for our little community that had gotten used to Winthrop going to the Big Dance. Spencer is attending his basketball camp again this year and I'm not sure if the Coach will be personally involved like he was in year's past...fingers crossed.

We have had a tremendous amount of rain in the last week or so. Today has been pretty sunny though and it seems we are in the clear for the next few days. Some of the rain has been a bit too much but my flowers & plants seem to be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Great movie! My daughter watches whenever she finds it on!

    ReplyDelete