9.02.2006

Book - LowCountry Boil

A few weeks ago, a friend let me borrow a book she had read and recommended. It's called LowCountry Boil and is by Carl T. Smith. She was right - it was very good. It is set in South Carolina (though it's a fictional town, I believe). It has that lovely crime element that I can't help but love, but also some love stories to go along. Since I enjoyed the book, I checked out his website. It turns out he only has one other, older book (Nothing Left to Lose) but just released a new book (and I mean JUST...9/1 was the release date). I will definitely put these on my "to read" list. Oh, the new book is entitled Louisiana Burn. I also saw on his site that he'll be making some appearances in Charlotte next week. Hmmm...might have to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment