9.13.2006

A few blog questions...

What's in your fridge?
I'm not actually at my house so I'll try this by memory...

  • Lots of condiments (Heinz 57, ketchup, A1, mustard, mayo, Worchestershire, a couple of marinades, Tabasco)
  • Salad Dressing (ranch, 1000 Island, Italian, Caesar, Raspberry Vinagerette)
  • Dairy (Lots of cheese - shredded, block, sliced, mexican cheese dip - sour cream, cottage cheese, butter)
  • Drinks (Gatorade, Sweet Tea, Coke, Miller Lite, Lemonade, juice boxes - HiC & Yoohoo, bottled water)
  • Meat (ham & turkey sandwich meat, bacon - I think everything else is in the freezer)
  • Veggies (tomatos, onions, lettuce)
  • Misc (corn tortillas, spaghetti sauce)

What's in your purse?

  • Keys
  • Cell phone
  • sunglasses
  • iPod
  • makeup compact
  • a couple of pens
  • ID badge to get into Lowe's headquarters
  • breath strips
  • Chapstick, lip gloss (x2), and lipstick
  • receipts
  • checkbook
  • pocketknife
  • 2 stamps
  • small thing of Aleve & Excedrin Migraine (my 2 miracle drugs)
  • a stack of coupons
  • $2 and some change
  • License and a couple of cards (debit, credit)

What's in your closet?
Again...doing by memory
  • Lots of my clothes and lots of hubby's clothes
  • Tons of shoes - for both of us
  • a suitcase
  • accessories such as belts, scarves, pocketbooks, ties, hats - lots of all of these
  • gym bag (topped off with a nice layer of dust)
  • tote & duffle bags
  • dirty clothes hamper

What's on/in your DVR/DVD?

Again by memory, what's on our DVR:

  • several episodes of The Closer, including the season finale
  • the last Gamecock football game, I think
  • A few random movies whose names I don't recall
  • Probably some episodes of Dirty Jobs or Drake & Josh for Spencer


What's in your car?

  • Junk in my glove compartment - mainly car related paperwork and some napkins, hand sanitizer
  • Junk in the little console between the seats - an old kitchen towel, a brush, some pens, Learn Spanish CDs
  • Cell phone charger
  • Visor holder full of CDs
  • Spencer's headphones
  • an umbrella (which is technically inside w/ me right now because we are having a yucky, rainy day)
  • a couple of bags from my trip to The Dollar Tree yesterday that I forgot to take in the house
  • 2 library books that I just got on today's lunch hour
  • a booster seat for Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment