9.02.2006

Scrap Studio - 13


Under the wall shelves I have three more organizational containers.


1) A covered milk crate (not pictured) that contains 12x12 envies each labeled with a color family. This is where I keep my scraps.

2) The four drawer cart, seen at left, holds a variety of embellishments. Top drawer is all Christmas. The 2nd drawer is for card embellishments (which are basically scrap supplies that I've used and have "leftovers" or the specific theme lends itself more to cards - like "thank you" rub-ons). The third drawer is for all my alphabets. It's mainly stickers or rub-ons but also diecuts, chipboard, etc. The bottom drawer is for general embellishments that do not fit any specific theme.

3) The paper holder seen in the photo. Each section is labeled with a theme and this is where I organize all my themed embellishments (stickers, die cuts, punch outs, tags, etc, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment