9.16.2006

Scrap Your Stash

I have decided to participate in a Scrap Your Stash challenge. It's a little different, in that you set your own goals and prizes. The point is to use up your stash and restrict your buying for a while. I wanted to post my goals, restrictions and prizes here because I'm sure that I will be posting updates as well.

Requirements:
1. Create a total of 50 layouts (any size; 2 cards count as 1 layout)
2. Edit & order prints for Spencer's school album & Dalton Help Foundation album
3. Get Dalton's album up to date (but layouts do NOT count toward the goal for #1)

Buying restrictions:
I am not allowed to make any scrap-related purchases until the above requirements are met, with the exception of the below-mentioned items:
1. Page Protectors for albums
2. Refill blades for paper trimmer and other similar "necessities"
3. Kraft cardstock if need for Spencer's school album
4. Prizes for Elsie Challenge
5. Printer ink cartridges

Prizes:
Upon meeting the above requirements with breaking the restructions, I will reward myself with the following:
1. Personal fullfillment for having completed so many layouts
2. A roof over my head retained by not having to file bankruptcy due to unnecessary scrapbooking purchases
3. The privilege of being able to finally present Brigitte & Strait with their album for Dalton
4. $15 shopping spree at the LSS

Trust me, this is going to take a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment