9.02.2006

Layout - CK Convention


This is a layout that I did of me, my mom and my sister at last year's convention.


The layout was for a challenge and based on a sketch. I also had to use "bling", for which I chose some shiny microbeads in the flower's center (hard to see them well in the scan) and 3 small heart gems.

It is very rare for me to use a white background so this is kind of stepping outside of my comfort zone. It's not my favorite layout, but it's OK.

Supplies:
Flowers - Heidi Swapp
Microbeads - unknown
Stickers - Miss Elizabeth's
"Cotton Candy" ink pad -Ink It Up
"Jet Black" ink pad - StazOn
Date stamp - Staples
Heart gems - unknown

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!! I love the way you did these photos. Cutting out you and your friend on one side and then the other. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete