5.17.2009

LOM layout {matt & spencer}

I completed this layout yesterday as an LOM assignment. It felt SO good to do this. First, I went to the "Who's Your Daddy" tab in my Category Drawers. I already knew what pictures I wanted to use of Matt and Spencer. But as I flipped through the photos, I was totally inspired by so many photos of Spencer in Matt's lap over the years (and I actually had a ton more than what is shown here). So, the basis for the layout totally changed.

What I love about this layout, thanks to LOM:
- It was 100% based on what inspired me at the moment
- It's all about the pictures and not product or design
- I was able to get my hands on the photos in a matter of seconds
- The page only took 30 minutes to put together.
- I used random bits & pieces of old embellishments and scraps
- It captures a relationship over the course of several years, not just a single moment in time.

1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is such a cutie! (I figure The Boy usually gets the compliments LOL)

    I have a lot of those pics of my brother and his son -- what a great idea for a LO. hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete