5.19.2009

{two peas tuesday}

Below are links to 5 layouts at Two Peas (my "go to" online spot for scrapbooking inspiration). I decided to stick with the theme of writing...

Storyteller by staceymichu
Besides for the fact that this layout is simply gorgeous, I've also made a note to do a similar layout eventually - about my love of writing.

Random Thoughts by lynnstone
What a cute and creative way to capture some random thoughts. If I ever see this paper, I may have to grab a sheet of it now. This would also be a neat way to capture all the cute or funny things that a child says.

My Teacher by anp
Super cute mini book that allows a child's own words and thoughts to be captured.

Goal Journal by howdee
Such a creative journal cover - could be adapted for any type of journal or mini scrapbook!

Writer's Block by walesk
A simple but cute one...love the photo and the adorable apple accent

No comments:

Post a Comment