5.17.2009

photos {random from april}

Some random photos from April (I'm behind on uploading!)

Super precious photo that I took on my phone. I have the cutest child in the world!!! (It's my blog, I'm allowed to make totally biased comments like that!).

matt and i celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on april 14th

a long time ago, i started labelling wine & champagne corks from special occasions (got the idea from a magazine). when i went to put this year's in the kitchen drawer (where i dump them until i move them to their permanent spot), i saw that the last two anniversaries were still in the drawer (so much for "temporary" storage). i thought it was cool to have three in a row like that!

my kid is the cutest, but colton's pretty darn handsome too, don't ya think?

colton and coleman hanging out...

No comments:

Post a Comment