6.19.2009

free-for-all friday {6.19}

(1) i found your camera - I think this is the coolest idea. This blog posts pictures from cameras that have been found. If you recognize a photo on there, you can contact the person that found your camera in order to get it back. So clever!! If you've ever lost a camera - check it out. The first post is actually from someone that found a camera 4 years ago!

(2) I'm very sad that both of these scrapbooking magazines have gone out of business. Simple Scrapbooks was the baby of Stacy Julian, who I've become quite fond of after reading 2 of her books and taking her Library of Memories class. Memory Makers was the only scrapbooking magazine in which I was published.


(3) As a result of the end of Simple Scrapbooks, many of its contributors can now be found on this new website: write. click. scrapbook. (cute name, huh?)

(4) homegrown hospitality is one of the blogs that i follow. she does the cutest little doodles. i particularly like when she does quotes or bible verses. This is a good one. If you can't read it, it says "tell people to use their money to do good, they should be rich in good works and should give happily to those in need. always being ready to share with others whatever God has given them . by doing this, they will store up real treasure for themselves in heaven. it is the only safe investment for eternity and they will live a fruitful life here as well." 1 timothy 6:18-19. this actually reminds me a lot of what dave ramsey says in financial peace university.

(5) Check out this super cute stuff from CarolinaGirlBowtique at etsy.com. I loved her little pacifier holders and then saw that she lives right in the same city as I do. I was able to swing by her house (very close to mine) and pick up my order. I got three - camo, baseball and navy with red stitching. Love' em!! She has tons of cute stuff for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment