6.26.2009

free-for-all friday {6.26}

it was a sad week in hollywood, so i'm devoting today's post to those lost this week...

ed mcmahon - he has a soft spot in my heart because of star search. that show was the best. my loving it should come as no surprise given my love of american idol.

farrah fawcett - i don't have much of a story here (but matt had *the* poster growing up). i admire her for fighting the cancer the way she did. she seemed to have a really good attitude about it. such an evil disease.

and of course, michael jackson, the king of pop himself. i've really enjoyed all the songs and videos that have been on mtv and the radio. it's a shame that he turned out the way he did, but he was an amazing artist and deserves to be remembered as such.
here are a few of my MJ favorites: we are the world, give me one more chance, man in the mirror, abc, billie jean, and you are not alone (just to name a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment