6.25.2009

thankful thursday {6.25}

today, i am thankful for...

credit unions - i've belonged to founders since college. i love it and can't imagine ever having to deal with a real bank again. yuck :)

rite aid - read my post about getting free formula and this will be self-explanatory! the people working in the pharmacy at one of the mooresville locations were SUPER nice too.
southern savers - this website is AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. I can't say it enough. If you want to save some money or learn about "couponing" this is the site for you (particularly if you live in the southeast).


big huge labs - just a super fun website that lets you do nifty things with your photos.



AJ (who watches Coleman) - LOVE that she sends me at least one picture message of my baby everyday. I have listed this as a favorite before but some things are worth repeating.
Today's picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment