6.22.2009

rite aid {6.21}

A quick stop at rite aid yesterday... their formula was on sale for $19.99 - a good deal. I added some $4.99 ant spray - something we needed and just enough to get me to the $25 mark. Used a $5 off $25 coupon, and then a $5 Enfamil coupon. Paid only $15.53 for both items. It's such a good deal, and the printable coupon is still available, and I still have two more Enfamil coupons...I think I may go buy 2 more.

However, it wasn't a very good experience. The cashier was moving at a snail-like pace AND gave me the third degree about the coupon because it was printed in black and white (it's an online printable coupon!). Then she gave me a hard time about the Enfamil coupon (what the ???) and called a manager up there. The whole thing was ridiculous, but at least I got a good deal on some formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment