7.11.2006

ABC Challenge

Scrappin' Fun posted a challenge to do an ABC list of yourself. I did this quickly at work so it's not great, but it's good enough :)

A – attitude, analyst, aunt
B – blue eyes, blonde
C – computers, cross-stitching (when I have time), Chi Omega, corona light, creative
D – DVR, daugter
E - energetic
F – friend, fair skin, fiesty
G - gardening
H – Holly, of course.
I - independent
J - jovial
K – kind hearted
L - loving
M – music lover
N - neat
O –overweight (at least in my opinion), opinionated, organized
P – pushy, prude
Q – queen (according to my sisters who seem to think I’m spoiled)
R – Reading, romantic, republican (I think)
S – Scrapbooking, Stepmom, sister, sassy, stubborn, southern
T – television (too much), talkative, temper, twenty-eight
U – unanimous (I agree with myself)
V – Very ___ (fill in the blank)
W- wife, wishful, water lover
X – give me a break…what words actually start with X???
Y - youthful
Z - zany

No comments:

Post a Comment