7.27.2006

Vacation photos

Here are a few pictures from our beach vacation (though not actually on the beach). I had some digital camera issues and lost some pictures. I'm not sure, at this point, whether I'll be able to recover them or not. But I should be getting some pictures soon that my sister and dad took one day, so I may be posting more at some point.

Matt's brother rented a golf cart last year. Once the kids got a taste of that, he is stuck doing it every year now. They love taking the cart up to WAVES, one of those tacky tourist stores. I do NOT want to know how much of our money went to that stupid store this year!

This first one is just Matt & Spencer.




















The driver is Matt's brother. The older boy in the back with Spencer is Matt's nephew/Spencer's cousin and his friend is the kid in the middle.














This is Matt and Spencer in a float in the pool...bet you couldn't have figured out those details on your own, huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment