7.06.2006

Another Challenge - layers

LAYER ONE: On the Outside
Name - Holly
Nicknames – Boo, Thumper
Birthday – July 11

Birthplace – Shelby, NC
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Blonde
Height – 5’2” (in the morning)

Righty or Lefty - Righty
Religion - Baptist
Sex - Female


LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage – Lithuanian, French Canadian, Irish & English (that’s all I know)
Who do you look like – A little bit like my dad, little bit like my mom; a lot like my sisters
Your weakness – temper and lack of patience
Your fears - being alone in life
Goal you'd like to achieve – find a way to make Scrapbooking into a full time career!

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on the internet – I’m not real big on “internet lingo” so probably just LOL.
Your thoughts first waking up – NO, not again!
Your best physical feature - ??? eyes, maybe???
Your bedtime - it varies, but usually around 10:00 and will watch TV or read until 11:00
Your most missed memory – Christmas parties that my parents threw when I was growing up

LAYER FOUR: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke - Coke, always!
Day or Night – Night (if it’s day, I’m probably at work)
Summer or Winter - Summer, without a doubt. I hate the cold.
Adidas or Nike – I don’t really care, but probably Nike
Chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee – Grande Café Mocha, skim milk, no whipped cream

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke - No, never have - not even once
Curse – Yes, though I try not to
Sing – Oh yeah!

Think you've been in love – Still am
Want to get married – No thanks, once is enough :-)

Believe in yourself – Yes, most of the time!
Motion sickness - Nope
Think you're attractive – Sometimes…depends on the day
Think you're a health freak – no way. Wish I was.
Get along with your parents – Yup, most of the time.
Like thunderstorms – Don’t really care
Play an instrument – Nope, wish I did though.

LAYER SIX: Have you ever
Gone to the mall – of course!
Eaten and entire box of Oreos – No, I’m not a fan.
Eaten sushi – Tried it once. Don’t like it.
Been on stage – Yes.
Gone skating – Yes – roller & ice.
Gone skinny dipping – No way.
Played a game that required removal of clothing – Yes, but not often. I’m the worst prude!
Been caught 'doing something' – could you be more specific?
Been called a tease – not to my face…
Gotten beat up – nope, thank goodness.

LAYER SIX: Getting Older
Number and names of children – 1 stepson, Spencer
How do you want to die – Peacefully in my sleep before I can no longer take care of myself
What do you want to be when you grow up – Who knows…
What country would you most like to visit – Tough one… Spain maybe???
Number of CDs that you own – a lot.
Number of piercing – none (not even my ears)
Number of tattoos - none
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper – several, not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment