7.09.2006

Challenge - favorite meal

My favorite meal is mexican - preferably at a restaurant. I always order the same exact thing. We order cheese dip to go with our chips. I drink a Corona Light. My meal is a combo #1 which is a cheese enchilada, beef taco and side of rice. Yummy.

We do tacos at home a lot. It's not the same but still tasty and Spencer likes it. I usually buy the hard & soft shell kit from Old El Paso. We use beef (I hate chicken in mexican food). Toppings include onion, tomato, lettuce, refried beans, salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese. We have also found a cheese in the stores that is almost as good as the restaurant cheese dip. The brand is Gordo's.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the challenge girlie! You're rockin' the BLOGGIN'! :)
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM-O!!! Now I'm craving home made tacos!! lol Sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete