7.11.2006

Final Farewell


I'm hosting 2 challenges at Scrappin' Fun. One of them is a sketch challenge and I chose this from PageMaps. I thought it was different than most and I had a lot of fun using it. Even though I can't participate in the challenge, I still wanted to use the sketch.



















This layout is of my last day at my previous job (Dec 2004). I included a few pictures of me with coworkers, the warehouse area (even though I worked in the office area...not sure why I took that picture) and a card from flowers that one of the coworkers sent me. The tab is an actual fabric label from one of our products. (I worked for Waverly Home Fashions - we made bedding, draperies, etc).




Supplies:

Patterned paper - Scenic Route

Letter stickers - Mrs. Grossman

Photo turns - unknown

Stitch stamp - Hero Arts

pen - Sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment