7.27.2006

Blog Challenge - kitchen

What is your favorite thing in your kitchen???

I think I might have to say the entire kitchen. The kitchen I have in our new home is so much larger than our last one and it has the 2 things I really wanted - dark wood cabinets & stainless steel appliances. Add to that the "restrained gold" walls and our new buffett from Pier 1 and I am loving it! The only thing I'd like to add is a tile backsplash - but we have plenty of time for that.


If I had to pick one specific item...it'd be Paco! When we went to Key West last year, we kept seeing these metal lizards painted in bright colors for sale everywhere. They were "the thing". I had to have one (and got one, of course). I named him Paco and he's my little buddy. He stood out better in the last kitchen and is a bit more "hidden" in this one - but he's there. I'll have to remember to take a photo. It's funny how many people have come into the new house and walked into the kitchen and asked where my lizard is!

No comments:

Post a Comment