7.07.2006

What's in my pocketbook...

Scrappin' Fun just posted a bonus blog challenge (these are so much fun) - What's in your purse? But I have to clarify a few things first.

1) In the South, it's a "pocketbook".

2) I have various sizes. I literally switch pocketbooks daily to match my outfit. I have tiny ones that I typically only use to go out to dinner or something at night. These carry the necessities which would be my ID, debit card, a little bit of cash, lip gloss, breath strips and cell phone.

My daily pocketbooks can range from medium to large. Today I'm only carrying a "medium" one so I don't have as much stuff as other days. Here we go.

- sunglasses
- iPod
- keys
- badge to get into Lowe's headquarters
- tampons
- cell phone
- makeup compact
- lip gloss
- pen
- scrap of paper with some notes on it
- breath strips
- chap stick (burt's bees - the best!)
- small container with Aleve and Excedrin Migraine (my 2 miracle drugs)
- grocery list and coupons (I am stopping by the store on my way home)
- book list (was hoping to go by the library on my lunch hour but didn't have a chance)

Then I have a small zipper pouch thing that contains the following (when I carry more, I have a larger wallet. This pouch is more like my necessity wallet):
- $2 in cash (sad, huh?)
- Debit card and credit cards
- $25 gift card for home depot (don't tell Lowe's)
- driver's license
- punch card for LSS
- "coffee club" punch card for some local gas stations
- movie gallery card
- stamps
- list of stuff to buy before our beach trip

When I carrying a larger bag I usually have a wallet with more junk in it that I don't need, various coupons (like Michael's, Linens N Things, etc), a pocket knife (everybody has a little redneck in them), more pens, my checkbook, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment